You have selected the following: beds / slatted bed base, back with manual adjustment
MultiFlex: the ratchet fitting for adjusting head, back and foot sections in slatted bed bases.
Tried and tested millions of times over and suitable for a wide range of applications: the compact MultiFlex ratchet fitting not only makes it easy to adjust head, back and foot sections in slatted bed bases but also desk tops.
- Compact with extremely low installed height
- Versatile use: for slatted bed bases with wooden and steel frames, for desks etc.
- Easily fitted as quickly hooks in at top and bottom without any play whatsoever
- Available as 6 and 13 mm increment version
FrankoTop: the ratchet fitting for reliably adjusting head, back and foot sections on slatted bed bases
The FrankoTop ratchet fitting can be mounted in customary fashion or to the side of the slatted bed base, and permits high quality and reliable adjustment of head and foot sections.
- Installation in the conventional way or to the side of the slatted bed base
- Particularly low setting in the first position permits a variety of design solutions
- Very high lateral stability
- Available in various surface finishes
Rastomat: the universal telescopic fitting for adjusting sprung wooden frames, upholstered beds and upholstered furniture.
Our Rastomat is a veritable all rounder: this universal telescopic fitting can be used for securely adjusting sprung wooden frames, upholstered beds or upholstered furniture in any preferred position for a wide range of applications.
- For use on left and right and always quickly installed.
- The fitting engages in any notch without having to return to the home position
- Available as 2, 3, 5, 6 and 10 mm increment version
- Practical steel safety feature prevents over extension
- Selectable user friendly functions: Silent Mode and Easy Stop
- Angled connection possible on request