You have selected the following: connecting systems, bed fittings
Bed connecting fitting
Our reliable bed connecting fitting joins two bed sides together. Designed with hook in system and universal cap, it is very easy to fit and can be used for almost all bed designs.
Angle bed fitting
Our sturdy bed fitting bracket interconnects two bed sides. It can be used for almost all bed designs and is easy to install.
StabiloFix is the particularly sturdy connecting fitting for RTA upholstered beds and bed bases. It is easy to attach and provides versatile adjustability with its tightening screw.
The VariFix bed fitting makes it possible to adjust lying height at any later stage. VariFix can be used with all sprung bed base in single or double beds: screw on plate, hook in support bracket – done!
- for supporting the slatted bed base and/or the centre rail
- can be used in all sprung bed bases in single or double beds
Our tip: we recommend at least three VariFix fittings per bed side.
Centre rail connector
The centre rail connector is used for securely connecting the centre rail to the head or foot end of the bed frame.
- can be used in wooden, metal and upholstered beds
- Screw on base plate and bracket, connect parts by hooking them together – done.
Centre rail support foot
The sturdy centre rail support foot reinforces the bed's centre rail and prevents it from sagging or breaking.
- straightforward adjustment by hand or screwdriver