You have selected the following: beds / slatted bed base, foot section with manual adjustment
Garanta: the sliding ratchet fitting for adjusting foot sections in slatted bed bases
The Garanta adjustable fitting helps to create a practical storage solution and can be used in all sorts of ways in sprung wooden frames, upholstered beds and metal frames.
- Very high lateral stability and loading capacity
- The fitting makes it easier to lift up the slatted bed base
- When adjusted, the inner frame slides on the sliding cap mounted on the fitting
FrankoTop: the ratchet fitting for reliably adjusting head, back and foot sections on slatted bed bases
The FrankoTop ratchet fitting can be mounted in customary fashion or to the side of the slatted bed base, and permits high quality and reliable adjustment of head and foot sections.
- Installation in the conventional way or to the side of the slatted bed base
- Particularly low setting in the first position permits a variety of design solutions
- Very high lateral stability
- Available in various surface finishes
MultiFlex: the ratchet fitting for adjusting head and foot sections in slatted bed bases.
Tried and tested millions of times over and suitable for a wide range of applications: the compact MultiFlex ratchet fitting not only makes it easy to adjust head and foot sections in slatted bed bases but also desk tops.
- Compact with extremely low installed height
- Versatile use: for slatted bed bases with wooden and steel frames, for desks etc.
- Easily fitted as quickly hooks in at top and bottom without any play whatsoever
- Available as 6 and 13 mm increment version