You have selected the following: beds / slatted bed base, head section with manual adjustment
UniFlex: the extremely compact fitting adjusting the head section in wooden and steel bed bases
- Extremely short
- Extremely shallow design
- Fast and easy installation
- Quickly hooks in at top and bottom without any play whatsoever
- Bracket connector compatible with MultiFlex
- Operating principle tried and tested in millions of applications
- 5 grids
MultiFlex: the ratchet fitting for adjusting head and foot sections in slatted bed frames.
Tried and tested millions of times over and suitable for a wide range of applications: the compact MultiFlex ratchet fitting not only makes it easy to adjust head and foot sections in slatted bed frames but also desk tops.
- Compact with extremely low installed height
- Versatile use: for slatted bed frames with wooden and steel frames, for desks etc.
- Easily fitted as quickly hooks in at top and bottom without any play whatsoever
- Available as 6 and 13 mm increment version
MultiFlex – choose from our accessories:
Bracket at top with one hole
MultiFlex bracket at top with 1 hole
Bracket at top with two holes
MultiFlex bracket at top with 2 hole
Bracket at bottom with one hole
MultiFlex bracket at bottom with 1 hole
Bracket at bottom with two holes
MultiFlex bracket at bottom with 2 holes
FrankoTop: the ratchet fitting for reliably adjusting head and foot sections on slatted bed bases
The FrankoTop ratchet fitting can be mounted in customary fashion or to the side of the slatted bed base, and permits high quality and reliable adjustment of head and foot sections.
- Installation in the conventional way or to the side of the slatted bed base
- Particularly low setting in the first position permits a variety of design solutions
- Very high lateral stability
- Available in various surface finishes
Rastomat: the universal telescopic fitting for adjusting slatted bed frames, upholstered beds and upholstered furniture.
Our Rastomat is a veritable all rounder: this universal telescopic fitting can be used for securely adjusting slatted bed frames, upholstered beds or upholstered furniture in any preferred position for a wide range of applications.
- Available as 2, 3, 5, 6 and 10 mm position version
- The fitting engages in any notch without having to return to the home position
- For use on left and right and always quickly installed
- Practical steel safety feature prevents over extension
- Selectable user friendly functions: SilentMode and EasyStop
- With pre-reveted fixing plates possible on request
- We recommend our damper for mounting the Rastomat fitting